Link to My Shasta 16-SC Pictures

Monday, June 18, 2012

Starting Point

Okay here is the trailers arrival at it's new home. I am sure my neighbors appreciate  what I have done or about to do in my driveway. If any of you see this post thanks for not crying foul. I was raised on a farm and part of the reason I am the way I am. 

Moved into her place for months of work, outside in the Texas heat and winter. Wish I had my shop on the farm. This folks is where Shade Tree Mechanic or other such terms can be applied. Also, make note of the window where the a/c is hung. In a later post you will see it with the new window pane and would like to thank Mitch now for welding up all the holes in the frame from the PO's handy work.

Just a plain ole side shot. Oh what was hidden under that aluminum skin.

PO had put down Plywood over the old floor. It hide a ton of issue's.

This is what you find when you can finally dig around a bit. You could not use the step because of all the rot and it's a real wonder it did not just fall off going down the road.

A lot of trash in the camper. This was taken after stuff removed from counter.

Please note a/c on rear wall with the 2 x 4 braces. When trailer was set level water from the a/c ran down the wall. Caused a massive amount of rot. More on that later. 

Bad picture I know. But there was stuff everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment